Affected from chemical, special treatments such as curling, dying and constant sun exposures, your hair is gradually getting damage day by day. You must have wished that your hair can be smooth and healthy again as it has not been affected by any. Of course, in such cases, you also have taken quite a lot of effort any money to look for special shampoo or conditioner to make it a hair mask for your damage hair.
However, along with those above, you may need to give natural home remedies a try and see it goes on your affected hair. The natural inexpensive ingredients in such things are the plus sides for these ways.
1. Egg Mask
This is the number one solution for damaged hair you should think of. Egg is naturally rich in protein, healthy fats and other nutrients that are essential for both hair growing and protecting. A suitable intake of protein will be a best cure for your hair. Using egg mask will, moreover, give you healthy and smooth hair from inside out.
· Beat one egg or more depend on your hair size into a cup.
· Mix it with few drops of lemon juice to make the mixture smoother.
· On your damp hair, apply the paste thoroughly from the roots to the ends.
· Let it sit for 15 minutes then rinse off with water.
The ingredient can make a perfect mask for your damage hair along with being a spice in your kitchen. It will make your hair stay hydrated and give it a shiny look.
· In a bowl of Mayonnaise, add few drops of essential oil.
· Mix them well then apply to your hair.
· Leave it for a while then wash off with water.
3. Yogurt And Vinegar
The ingredient is extremely beneficial when it comes to nourish your hair. Depend on the hair length, use one or two yogurt mix with honey and vinegar then apply to your hair.
4. Baking Soda
Along with being a great tool of scrubbing, baking soda is great in getting rid of residue in hair. The usage is quite simple. Create a mixture of baking soda and water to apply on your hair and wait for a while. You should wash your hair thoroughly after that.
5. Avocado And Banana
This mixture will make a yummy food for your hair, especially the damaged one. Along with fix frizzy and brittle hair, the combine of two can also let your hair stay hydrated.
· Mix ½ cup of ripe banana with haft cup of banana.
· Mash the up and add few teaspoons of germ oil and yogurt.
· On your damp hair, apply the mixture thoroughly and let it sit for a while.
· Apply the mask once or twice a week to cure your damaged hair.
6. Milk And Honey
Both ingredients contained in the two work wonders in your hair, especially the damaged ones. Plus, they are available in every kitchen which makes them handy to find and to apply.
· Mix two cup of milk and 2 teaspoon of honey in a bowl.
· Heat the mixture up to a resisted warm level then apply the mask on your hair entirely.
· Let it sit for a while then wash off with water.
· Perform the action daily if possible within one week and then twice a week in the following weeks.
7. Eggs & Mayonnaise Hair Mask
The two will make a perfect match for your hair since t both contains properties that save your hair from frizzy.
· Mix a cup of mayonnaise with one egg yolk or more depend on your hair length,
· Simply apply one your damp hair thoroughly then rinse off well with your regular shampoo to avoid the stinks.
8. Banana And Honey
Here’s how to apply:
· In a bowl, create a mixture of 2 bananas, one teaspoon of pure honey and one tablespoon of olive oil.
· On your damp hair, apply the mixture entirely then leave it for at least 15 minutes.
· Wash off thoroughly with water.
Along with bleaching effect, strawberry can be great in curing your damaged hair. In addition, it can save you from odors that others may brings.
Here’s how to apply:
· Blend one cup of strawberries with one egg yolk.
· Add one tablespoons of olive oil then apply on your hair.
· Leave it for 20 minutes then wash off with water.
· Perform the action within few months.
10. Aloe Vera
This versatile ingredient works well on your hair. It can treat brittle and breakage of your hair that people have long been using before any conditioner.
· Mix one teaspoon of egg yolk and four table spoons of oilive oil.
· Add one cup of aloe vera gel into the mixture and mix them well together.
· On your damp hair, comb with a hair brush that is soaked in the mixture thoroughly.
· Leave it for one hour then rinse off with water.
11. Coconut Oil
The oil is the best gift that nature can offer. It is the best solution for damaged hair or even the severe damaged one. The trick with coconut is quite simple. Literally just apply coconut oil on your hair thoroughly and use a towel to wrap up your head. Leave it overnight then rinse of well the very next morning. Perform the action for several times a week within one month you will notice the difference on your head.
12. Avocado And Olive Oil
The two are perfect moisturizer agent for your hair. Combine them with each other will treat dry and brittle hair or any breakage. Plus, it can also prevent split ends.
Here’s how you should apply:
· Mix ripe avocado with olive oil follow 2: 1 ratio.
· On your hair, you can section it then apply on thoroughly.
· Massage and scalp thoroughly then leave it for 15 minutes.
· Wash off with your shampoo to have the best result.
13. Honey And Olive Oil
Here’s how to apply:
· Mix ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil with ½ cup of pure organic honey.
· On your damp hair, put on the paste thoroughly.
· Use a shower cap or towel to cover your hair and leave it for 30 minutes.
· Wash off with your regular shampoo to avoid odor or sticky feeling.
14. Vinegar And Honey
The combine of two ingredients along with almonds oil is specifically good on your dry and split ends hair.
· Add haft a cup of vinegar and few tablespoons of honey.
· Mix it with few spoons of almond oil to make a fine mixture.
· Let it sit for a while then rinse off well with your regular shampoo.
The ingredient is surprisingly works well on your hair. Especially when it comes to severely damaged and dry hair. The trick with butter is very simple. Just wash your hair thoroughly and apply butter on then leave it sometimes to absorb in your hair.
Wash off well with your shampoo after that.
Key Words Search From Google:
- damaged hair
- hair treatment
- hair mask
- Natural hair mask
- how to fix damaged hair